Consultant - South Africa Job Listing at BMC Software in South Africa
Consultant - South Africa
Job ID 15329
ZAF Office At Home
Minimum of 5 years of experience
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
• The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for implementing BMC solutions at customer sites and developing/evolving best practices for delivery of BMC Solutions.
• Responsible for leading and/or participating in small teams comprised of BMC, partner and customer resources at client sites to deliver required outcomes and produce additional business with BMC clients.
• Understands how to apply technology to improve the operational effectiveness or efficiency of specific functions or applications.
• Implement, customize, and configure BMC products.
• Integrate BMC products to each other and third-party applications.
• Improve the quality and efficiency of the solutions delivered to BMC clients as a means to improve BMC business margins.
• Accountable to client for achieving specific outcomes by delivering services as directed by the project manager and technical lead.
• Ability to transfer knowledge of the BMC approach to business service management.
• The Consultant should be certified on multiple product families.
• Should maintain ongoing product knowledge.
• Must be familiar with other IT management technologies and have a working knowledge of IT operations and management.
• Ability to take direction and work independently in achieving stated objectives.
• Experience in systems design and development experience in an enterprise computing environments.
• Experience implementing enterprise computing solutions.
• Strong technical knowledge of at least one major operating systems environment..
• Strong customer interaction skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel 50-75%.
• BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Worldwide
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: