Global Program Mgr - Consulting Svcs - France Job Listing at BMC Software in III
Global Program Mgr - Consulting Svcs - France
Job ID 13961
FRA Paris III
More than 10 years
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
• The Global Program Manager of Consulting Services plans, directs, and coordinates Global Programs for Professional Services that incorporate interrelated complex high-risk projects.
• Identifies shapes, defines and proposes add-on program opportunities.
• Develops and manages the strategic relationship plan with Sales Account Manager.
• Primary interface to all customer levels for the program.
• Advocate to BMC development for the support of customer needs and requirements.
• Manages all resources, resolving all program execution issues, managing scope control and cost commitments, risks, meeting deliverables execution and time lines.
• Accountable for financial performance of the program, including growth and ongoing identification of emergent service and license opportunities.
• Works closely with customers and project teams to implement BSM solutions that help customers implement and instrument processes.
• Communicates and works effectively with diverse business units, Sales Account Managers, customers, pre-sales, post sales, developers, consultants, partners, and BMC Senior management, to complete projects that exceed stakeholder expectations, meet schedule and are delivered to budget.
• Applies project management best practices based on BMC methodologies and industry standards.
• The projects managed by GPM's are a primary source for the harvesting of best practices for reuse on future projects.
• Prior program management role or equivalent experience.
• Prior project management role or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge of the project management lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience in business development, strategic planning, partner engagement, negotiation, conflict management, and risk assessment.
• Demonstrated experience leading complex cross functional projects.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.- Expert verbal and written communication, including executive-level formal and informal presentation skills.
• Must be process-oriented.
• Proven ability to manage related projects as a program or portfolio.
• Proven ability to manage global projects or programs.
• Proven and demonstrated management of several large enterprise based programs.
• Ability to manage High Risk projects
• Knowledge of BMC products desirable.
• BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in France
View similar jobs:
Sr. Project Manager
Expedia - Paris
Sr. Project Manager (engineering)
Expedia - Paris
Locate this job: