Sales Operations Mgr - USA Job Listing at BMC Software in Houston, TX (Job ID bmcsoftware-33822)
Sales Operations Mgr - USA
Job ID 16130
7 - 10 Years
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
Responsible for providing exceptional Sales Operations support to the Field and ensuring that all Field activities/reporting adhere to established policies/procedures. Work diligently to resolve issues quickly, escalate as appropriate and communicate excessively. Find innovative ways to partner with the Field to monitor forecast accuracy, pipeline hygiene and other issues. Proactively assess complex issues and determine an appropriate course of action. Actively drive the planning process.
Must be customer focused and results oriented. Should have extraordinary communication skills and be able to both execute independently and work with a team to collaborate and build consensus through influence. Must have the ability execute advanced functions within the Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Experience supporting executives in financial planning/analysis or sales operations analysis. Strong working knowledge of financial and sales processes and systems/tools environments
* Indirect Channel experience a plus (VAR/Alliances)
* Master’s degree in Business preferred
* Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, detail oriented.
* Demonstrated track record in providing financial decision support to a sales organization
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflict effectively
* Demonstrated ability to drive results through influence
* Demonstrated ability to enroll others in achieving a common goal
* Project Management Skills
* Strong MSOffice Skills
* Strong Excel skills (charts, pivot tables, macros)
* SalesForce expertise (forecasting/pipeline)
For Worldwide Sales Management who need to manage their business effectively, Sales Operations:
* Provides planning process stewardship –Example: FY14 Planning
* Provides business management support –Example: Pipeline/Forecast, Territory/Account Planning
* Improves sales productivity by facilitating the execution of the strategy and proactively recognizing & addressing potential issues
* Optimizes performance by providing actionable analysis and information –Example: Help optimize resources, providing information to help drive discussions
* Provides project management for those initiatives that improve the efficiency of Sales Operations and/or the Sales Teams
* Drives sales process adoption and compliance
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Houston, TX
View similar jobs:
SavaSeniorCare Administrative Services, LLC - Houston, TX
Relationship Banker - Woodlands Indian Springs
Chase - TX, Texas
Relationship Banker - Riverside
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: