Sr Consultant - USA Job Listing at BMC Software in USA (Job ID bmcsoftware-30104)
Sr Consultant - USA
Job ID 14558
USA Office At Home
7 - 10 Years
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
** PIPELINE REQUISITION** – This is a pipeline requirement only. BMC Software is constantly looking for top talent in the Consulting Services group. We invite you to apply to this pipeline req. Your resume will be reviewed and dispositioned appropriately. As new requirements are finalized you will be contacted if your experience aligns with BMC requirements.
Role: Process and Service Management Lead
• Collate current process and service definitions and working procedures.
• Define new / changed processes and services for the solution being delivered by the project.
• Produce functional requirements (within the process space) for the technology solution based upon robust analysis of business needs.
• Review and approve process and service introduction plans.
• Baseline current service delivery performance.
• Identify process gaps and proposed remediation activity.
• Implement organizational changes for the ownership and management of processes and services.
• Produce operating procedures and guidance as necessary to support the solution being delivered by the project.
• Define reporting, KPI’s and metrics to support continual service improvement.
• Monitor and report on the adoption and effectiveness of service management following introduction of the solution being delivered.
• Ultimately accountable for the adoption of appropriate accountability (ownership) of processes and services within the organization, for those areas within the scope of the project.
• Ensure the current state, future state, and improvement / gains made in service delivery are provable and recognized.
• Provide timely information to facilitate workforce enablement.
• Ensure appropriate targets are set to encourage continual service improvement behavior.
• Detail minded
• Consistent and methodical
• Able to delegate
• Strong delivery focus
Skill, Knowledge and Experience Required:
Technical Skill and Knowledge:
• Familiar with the technical solutions being delivered by the project at a functional and system capability level (i.e. what is out of the box V a gap to requirements)
Non-Technical Skill and Knowledge:
• ITIL – Expert ( practitioner in processes covered in the project scope / service manager )
• Awareness of quality management / improvement techniques (six sigma / ITIL CSI)
• Awareness of governance and control objectives (CObIT)
• Awareness of business processes engineering
• Leading the introduction of new / changed processes.
• Operational management of one or more processes within a structured service environment
• Managing a team through influence.
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in USA