Cafe Barista - Bangor Job Listing at Books-A-Million in Bangor, ME (Job ID booksamillion-1100487)
Title: Cafe Barista - Bangor
Location: ME-Bangor-116 Bangor Mall Blvd-Store #163
Books-A-Million is the third largest book retailer in the nation and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 18 states and the District of Columbia under the names of Books A Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, and Books and Company.
- A love for coffee
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Greet every customer with a smile and offer assistance immediately
- Provide excellent customer service, operate café equipment, and prepare coffee, espresso, assist, and thank every customer.
- Ring purchases on the cash register (café baristas must be 18 to run a register)
- Explain the Discount Card Program to every customer. All Books-A-Million associates are required to sell the Discount Card. The card provides a means for customers to save money on every item in the store.
- Provide a clean workplace and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal health and sanitation regulations.
Please note the3 digit store numberof the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Maine Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Starbucks - Waterville, ME
Starbucks - Bangor, ME
Guckenheimer - Belfast, ME
Locate this job: