Cafe Manager - Bristol, VA Job Listing at Books-A-Million in Bristol, VA (Job ID booksamillion-1101387)
Title: Cafe Manager - Bristol, VA
Location: VA-Bristol-16700 Highlands Center Blvd-Store #226
Books-A-Million, Inc. is the third largest book retailer in the nation and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 18 states and the District of Columbia under the names of Books A Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, and Books and Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, direct, counsel, and assist all cafe associates.
- Interview, assist in selecting, and direct the training of all café associates.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a clean Café and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal health and sanitation regulations.
- Minimize controllable expenses and maximize sales and profits.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and practices, as well as governmental regulations.
- Facilitate intra-company communications.
- Maintain exceptional community and customer relations.
- 21 years of age or older
- Positive background check
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to train, develop, and motivate associates.
- Proven ability to successfully perform the duties of Café Barista.
- Preference for working with customers and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to work varied hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please note the3 digit store numberof the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Northern Delaware
View similar jobs:
11342 - SA - Dover Mall
Headway Workforce Solutions - Dover, DE
Manager, Commercial Accounts - Multinational & Allied Partners - Northeast
American Express - Dover, DE
The Judge Group - Dover, DE
Locate this job: