Co Manager - Auburn* Job Listing at Books-A-Million in Auburn, ME (Job ID booksamillion-1100481)
Title: Co Manager - Auburn*
Location: ME-Auburn, ME-550 Center Street-Store #153
Books-A-Million, Inc. is the third largest book retailer in the nation and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 18 states and the District of Columbia under the names of Books A Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, and Books and Company.
- A love for books
- 21 years of age or older
- Positive background check
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Previous management experience preffered
- Recommended Retail Management Assessment Score
- Completion of New Associate and Management Training Courses within 90 days.
- Provide effective leadership for human and physical resources charged to the store.
- Operate the store in adherence with all store policies and guidelines.
- Monitor the quality of customer service throughout the store.
- Supervise, direct, counsel, and assist all associates.
- Assist in interviewing, selecting and training associates.
- Maximize sales and profits, while minimizing controllable expenses.
- Maintain exceptional community and customer relations.
Please note the3 digit store numberof the store location(s) in which you are interested in applying.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Financial Services Representative
CIBC - Edmonton, Canada
Customer Service Representative
CIBC - Victoria, Canada
CIBC - Kelowna, Canada
Locate this job: