Financial Performance Analyst - Americas - Supply Chain Job Listing at BP America Inc. in Wayne, NJ
Job title Financial Performance Analyst - Americas - Supply Chain
Req ID 42109BR
Job category Finance
Sub-category Financial Accounting & Reporting
Countries (State/Region) United States - New Jersey
Role synopsis The Financial Performance Analyst -Americas -Supply Chain will support the Supply Chain Performance & Reporting Manager with monthly results preparation, analysis, reporting, and presentation to multiple internal customers including: The Center (Finance HQ); the America’s Operating Committee (AOC); the Supply Review (SR) for five businesses; and others as part of the overall Lubes Business Management (LBM) process.
Key accountabilities - Ensure country submission of actual management information in accordance with GIAAPS (MI)into SAP BPC via communication and ad-hoc reporting. Help to drive performance improvement throughout the Supply Chain results.
- Project manage and lead the quarterly GFO and plan process for Supply Chain including all elements of the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow while adhering to Group deadlines, satisfying internal customers, and aligning submissions with all lubricant businesses.
- Prepare presentation and analysis on business results & forecasts to support customers. Examples could include: Supply Review, AOC, Rolling Forecast, Budgets, UK (center), and any other Ad Hoc request as required.
- Support cross functional teams on an as needed basis for business continuity planning.
- Support cross function user base which may include Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, Customer Fulfillment, Wider Finance organization, and the UK (Center).
- Support process of Total Cost Good understanding and helping to improve upon the forecasting and communication in meaningful manner. Including but not limited to (recoveries, variances, & standard changes.)
- Support training and development needs of the Finance peers throughout the region.
Essential Education A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
Essential experience and job requirements - Strong organization skills and work ethic.
- Experience with integrated MI tool(SAP BPC, Hyperion, or similar package).
- Work experience at Divisional HQ or HQ of an international company.
- A minimum of 3 years of strong Supply Chain Finance or Cost Accounting experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Control roles.
- Experience working with an integrated ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills and experience working with templates supporting actual and forecast.
Desirable criteria & qualifications - MBA/MS Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Ability to work independently and to work well in a matrix organization.
- Ability to influence others in matrix structure.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Relocation available No
Travel required Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position? No
About BP Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
BP Lubricants aspires to be the best branded marketer in the global lubricants industry. We focus on creating superior value for our customers and consumers, through differentiated lubricants and related products, backed by excellent services and people, in an efficient and safe operation. We offer a wide range of lubricant products and services for the consumer, commercial, marine and industrial markets. Our brand portfolio includes Castrol, Veedol, Aral and BP, each backed by our commitment to high performance and leading-edge technology.
In the US, BP Lubricants has a well established reputation for innovation in our product offerings and go-to-market approach. Our premium, high performance engine oils are category leaders and we work closely with our channel partners to maintain and grow our business in a mutually beneficial manner.
Disclaimer If you are selected for the position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.BP is an equal opportunity employer
Segment Refining & Marketing
Removal Date 18-Jun-2013
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Supply Chain jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Dispenser Processor (Part Time afternoon shift 1:30PM- 5:30PM)
Nestle Waters North America - Somerville, New Jersey
NFI - Edison, NJ
Warehouse Operations Manager
NFI - Edison, NJ
Locate this job: