Childcare Assistant Job Listing at Bright Horizon Early Learning Center in Washington, DC
Children to care for age range from 4 months to 4 years
Working hours 8:00 am to 3:00 pm OR 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
You needs to be confident in your skills and experience and is required to follow a schedule while teaching and loving the children.
1. Supervise, watch, clean, change diapers, feed, play, dance and read with the children.
2. Teach the kids basic preschool skills and work with Infants and children.
3. Help Prepare kids meals and bottles, and clean and wash kids plates, cups,
and items used to prepare childcare food and snacks.
4. Daily clean and organize areas used for childcare indoors and outdoors.
5. Play games, do arts and crafts and activities with the children.
6. Plan, Prepare and implement monthly and daily preschool schedules and activities with the help of the provider.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
GNPH Relationship Manager - Northeast
J.P. Morgan - Washington, DC
Regional Director-Mid Atlantic
Hot Topic - Washington, DC
Kelly Services - Washington, DC
Locate this job: