Federal LAN Territory Account Manager Job Listing at Brocade in Herndon, VA
Job Title: Federal LAN Territory Account Manager
Requisition #: 7498
Function: Federal Sales
Country: United States
Travel Requirements: 25% - 50%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
The LAN Territory Account Manager (LAN TAM) will be to drive the overall sales revenue in a defined territory (geography or list of accounts), while increasing Brocade's strategic value for specific products and solutions. The ideal profile for this candidate is an individual who has at least 5 years of selling experience in the Federal market place. This individual should have a strong history of a proven track record of consistent sales success in developing and maintaining large territories, success being defined by Q/Q as well as Y/Y meeting and exceeding their sales plans.
A strong background and acumen in developing new sales opportunities within a "green" field territory as well as maintaining longer term account/ territory management. Additionally some of the SAN Enterprise reps will have a strong history and background of working closely with partners to develop a Brocade differentiated position.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities • Build and/or develop comprehensive sales initiatives within a stated geography or list of predefined named accounts. Territory development will include working with channel and other OEM partners to ensure a tight customer engagement model.
* Build and maintain high level executive relationships with End User Accounts and or OEMs to increase Brocade visibility and drive business solutions.
* Become the "Point Person" within assigned accounts and/or territory to drive revenue across Brocade product segments with Brocade resources available (i.e., SEs, TSRs, TSEs and Engagement Managers).
* Build cross-functional relationships within Brocade to ensure timely and accurate forecasting.
* Provide an ongoing ‘feel' about the partners' business and consequently Brocade's business as well as an ongoing ‘feel' about the actions of competition in the given territory to management
* Identify opportunities for new business, expansion into untapped markets and communicate resource needs to address these opportunities to the RSD or the Partner Sales Director
* Other tasks will include territory plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales review with the sales management team. Being a Brocade "Diplomat" will be key in promoting and articulately value among End Users, Business Partners and set the precedence as the leader in the SAN and Data Management market today.• The LAN Territory Account Manager opportunity is ideal for those with exceptional influencing skills, ability to communicate on all levels and exude a positive attitude and high energy to achieve maximum results.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent work experience
* 8 - 10 years in outside sales
* 2 years with End User sales experience and proven sales track record in a competitive environment.
* Must have excellent people skills/influencing ability and effective in sustain business relationships.
* Overnight Travel may be required.
* Frequent use of mouse and keyboard
* Frequent phone usage
* Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Tysons, VA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Frederick, MD
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Frederick, MD
Greater DC Sales Professional Networking Event
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Rockville, MD
Sr. Account\Project Manager Advertising
TMP Worldwide - McLean, VA
Locate this job: