Federal Sales Engineer Job Listing at Brocade in Herndon, VA
Job Title: Federal Sales Engineer
Requisition #: 7748
Function: Federal Sales
Country: United States
Travel Requirements: 25% - 50%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
Brocade is an industry leader in data center networking solutions and services that enable organizations to manage their most vital information assets. It’s no wonder that Global 500 companies rely on Brocade technology to keep their businesses running around the clock. Brocade has pioneered the technologies that enable highly reliable and secure data center connectivity.
Today most of the world’s data flows through Brocade equipment and data center networks built on Brocade technology. Are you looking for a career in a high-energy, professional work environment at a company whose cutting edge technology enables the flow of the world’s digital data and on whom the high-tech world depends every day?
Are you looking for a company that values and rewards your contributions, challenges you to shape your own career path, and provides top-notch personal development? If so, Brocade is the place to begin and explore your career!
Provide Federal Technical Sales support for all Brocade Communications Layer 2-3 products. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
• Performs a very high-level specialized systems engineering role for Brocade as an individual contributor specializing in pre-sales activities of the Brocade Networking product line.
• Performs in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, events
• Designs complex network architectures with top customers.
• Provides mentorship/guidance on Technology trends to clients, partners, employees.
• Manage key End User technical relationships
• Communication driver between Field and Corporate on technical issues
• Complex pre-sales technical support
• Complex Bid Support
• Account Management/Development
Education and Experience
• 8 - 10 years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role in LAN
• Experience in a customer facing role
• BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Senior level engineer with vendor experience
• Federal experience
• Hands on experience with Brocade IP gear
• Effective technical presentation skills
• Basic technical background in IT technologies : Windows/Unix/Storage/SAN/LAN/Networking
• Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls ) Physical requirements
• Frequent use of mouse and keyboard
• Frequent phone usage
• Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds Brocade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Tysons, VA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Frederick, MD
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Frederick, MD
Greater DC Sales Professional Networking Event
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Rockville, MD
Sr. Account\Project Manager Advertising
TMP Worldwide - McLean, VA
Locate this job: