LAN Territory Account Manager Job Listing at Brocade in Herndon, VA (Job ID brocade-7489)
Job Title: LAN Territory Account Manager
Requisition #: 7489
Function: Federal Sales
Country: United States
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
Brocade is an industry leader in data center networking solutions and services that enable organizations to manage their most vital information assets. It’s no wonder that Global 500 companies rely on Brocade technology to keep their businesses running around the clock. Brocade has pioneered the technologies that enable highly reliable and secure data center connectivity.
Today most of the world’s data flows through Brocade equipment and data center networks built on Brocade technology. Are you looking for a career in a high-energy, professional work environment at a company whose cutting edge technology enables the flow of the world’s digital data and on whom the high-tech world depends every day? Are you looking for a company that values and rewards your contributions, challenges you to shape your own career path, and provides top-notch personal development? If so, Brocade is the place to begin and explore your career!
The LAN Territory Account Manager (LAN TAM) will be to drive the overall sales revenue in a defined territory (geography or list of accounts), while increasing Brocade’s strategic value for specific products and solutions. The ideal profile for this candidate is an individual who has at least 5 years of selling experience in the Federal market place. This individual should have a strong history of a proven track record of consistent sales success in developing and maintaining large territories, success being defined by Q/Q as well as Y/Y meeting and exceeding their sales plans.
A strong background and acumen in developing new sales opportunities within a “green” field territory as well as maintaining longer term account/ territory management. Additionally some of the SAN Enterprise reps will have a strong history and background of working closely with partners to develop a Brocade differentiated position.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities • Build and/or develop comprehensive sales initiatives within a stated geography or list of predefined named accounts. Territory development will include working with channel and other OEM partners to ensure a tight customer engagement model.
• Build and maintain high level executive relationships with End User Accounts and or OEMs to increase Brocade visibility and drive business solutions.
• Become the "Point Person" within assigned accounts and/or territory to drive revenue across Brocade product segments with Brocade resources available (i.e., SEs, TSRs, TSEs and Engagement Managers).
• Build cross-functional relationships within Brocade to ensure timely and accurate forecasting.
• Provide an ongoing ‘feel’ about the partners’ business and consequently Brocade’s business as well as an ongoing ‘feel’ about the actions of competition in the given territory to management
• Identify opportunities for new business, expansion into untapped markets and communicate resource needs to address these opportunities to the RSD or the Partner Sales Director
• Other tasks will include territory plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales review with the sales management team. Being a Brocade "Diplomat" will be key in promoting and articulately value among End Users, Business Partners and set the precedence as the leader in the SAN and Data Management market today.
• The LAN Territory Account Manager opportunity is ideal for those with exceptional influencing skills, ability to communicate on all levels and exude a positive attitude and high energy to achieve maximum results.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience
• 8 - 10 years in outside sales
• 2 years with End User sales experience and proven sales track record in a competitive environment.
• Must have excellent people skills/influencing ability and effective in sustain business relationships.
• Overnight Travel may be required.
• Frequent use of mouse and keyboard
• Frequent phone usage
• Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds
Brocade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Learn more aboutdiversityat Brocade.
Brocade is anEqual Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
Brocade is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
For U.S, Applicants: Brocade participates inE-Verify.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Fairfax, VA
View similar jobs:
Macy's Spotsylvania: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder, Full Time
Macy's Beauty - Fredericksburg, VA
Macy's Fair Oaks II: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Full Time/Part Time
Macy's Beauty - Fairfax, VA
Sr. Inside Sales Rep - Trench Safety
United Rentals - Manassas, VA
Locate this job: