Sales Representative Job Listing at Brocade in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Sales Representative
Requisition #: 8036
Function: Americas Sales
Country: United States
City: Santa Clara
Travel Requirements: 50% - 75%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
Brocade is an industry leader in data center networking solutions and services that enable organizations to manage their most vital information assets. It's no wonder that Global 500 companies rely on Brocade technology to keep their businesses running around the clock. Brocade has pioneered the technologies that enable highly reliable and secure data center connectivity. Today most of the world's data flows through Brocade equipment and data center networks built on Brocade technology.
Are you looking for a career in a high-energy, professional work environment at a company whose cutting edge technology enables the flow of the world's digital data and on whom the high-tech world depends every day? Are you looking for a company that values and rewards your contributions, challenges you to shape your own career path, and provides top-notch personal development? If so, Brocade is the place to begin and explore your career!
You will be part of our dynamic service provider sales team focused on providing solutions to the largest service providers in the North American market. You will drive the overall sales revenue within named accounts, while increasing Brocade's strategic value for specific products and solutions. The ideal profile for this candidate is an individual who has at least 5 years of selling experience in the high tech market place (IT) with specific expertise and knowledge of the service provider market space. This individual should have a strong history of a proven track record of consistent sales success in developing and meeting goals within targeted accounts. Your success will be defined by Q/Q as well as Y/Y meeting and exceeding sales plans. A strong background and acumen in developing new sales opportunities within "green" field accounts as well as maintaining longer term relationships in established accounts is required.
* Build and/or develop comprehensive sales initiatives within a list of predefined named accounts. Account development will include primarily working with end users and engaging channel and other OEM partners where appropriate to ensure a tight customer engagement model.
* Build and maintain high level executive relationships within named accounts to increase Brocade visibility and drive business solutions.
* Become the "Point Person" within assigned accounts to drive revenue across Brocade product segments with Brocade resources available (i.e., SEs, TSRs, TSEs and Engagement Managers).
* Build cross-functional relationships within Brocade to ensure timely and accurate forecasting.
* Identify opportunities for new business, expansion into untapped markets and communicate resource needs to address these opportunities to sales management.
* Other tasks will include account plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales review with the sales management team. Being a Brocade "Diplomat" will be key in promoting and articulately value among End Users, Business Partners and set the precedence as the leader in the SAN, LAN and Data Management market today.
* This opportunity is ideal for those with exceptional influencing skills, ability to communicate on all levels and exude a positive attitude and high energy to achieve maximum results.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent work experience
* 8 - 10 years in outside sales
* 3 years with End User sales experience and proven sales track record in a competitive environment.
* Experience selling technical solutions including LAN/WAN, and routing solutions.
* Hands-on pre-sales experience supporting Service Provider customers.
* Experience with OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS protocols
* Must have excellent people skills/influencing ability and effective in sustain business relationships.
Overnight Travel may be required
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Personal Banker - Fremont & Mary
Chase - Sunnyvale, CA
Relationship Banker - Los Gatos Union Ave
Chase - CA, California
In - Store Personal Banker - El Paseo & Saratoga Lucky
Chase - CA, California
Locate this job: