Senior Cloud Networking Product Manager Job Listing at Brocade in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Senior Cloud Networking Product Manager
Requisition #: 7931
Function: Service Provider
Country: United States
City: San Jose
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
Are you looking for a career in a high-energy, professional work environment at a company whose cutting edge technology enables the flow of the world's digital data and on whom the high-tech world depends every day? Are you looking to work in a small team where you can make a big impact and get executive level recognition? Are you looking for a company that values and rewards your contributions, challenges you to shape your own career path, and provides top-notch personal development? If so, Brocade is the place to begin and explore your career!
Brocade is an industry leader in end-to-end networking solutions for service providers, data centers, campus LANs. Brocade's solutions and services power some of the largest Internet and content providers in the world. Brocade has pioneered the technologies that enable highly reliable, performance-rich and secure connectivity. Today most of the world's information flows through Brocade IP routers and Ethernet switches and via data center networks built on Brocade technology.
Brocade has been a pioneer in the field of 10 Gigabit Ethernet switching, 100 Gigabit Ethernet routing and Software Defined Networking. Brocade was one of the first vendors in the industry to release 100 Gigabit Ethernet routers and is only vendor in the industry to support Software Defined Networking on 100 Gigabit Ethernet. Software defined networking will transform traditional network architectures, and Brocade is leading that transformation. Brocade is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about networking and innovative in developing new solutions. The individual will work in the service provider business unit and will manage Brocade's high-end products in the areas of Software Defined Networking, Cloud Networking, Virtualization, Big Data Analytics, Data Center Core Routing, IP, MPLS, VPN and High Speed Ethernet technologies.
This role involves 360 degree ownership that includes product definition, long-range product forecasting, developing the appropriate go-to-market strategy and supporting the sales force in key customer engagements. The individual will work in a small nimble team where they will have the opportunity to work on many projects and drive the service provider segment revenue. This is a highly visible role where you are able to interact and deliver messaging to the executives of the company, thus providing a unique opportunity for the candidate's self development and career advancement.
* BS w/ 11-12 years experience or MS w/9-10 years experience in IP and Ethernet networking industry or equivalent. MBA desired.
* Demonstrated experience in a product management role with focus on Carrier Ethernet technologies
* Strong business skills in managing profitable growth of products owned in the past
* Expert in the domain of Carrier Ethernet technologies switching, IP routing, MPLS, PBB, VPN and advanced services
* Solutions-oriented thinking, with the ability to develop easy to deploy use cases for products and technologies being developed/invented
* Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to crisply articulate both revolutionary and evolutionary ideas to a variety of audiences that could be technical or non-technical, including C-level executives, network architects and sales engineers
* Strong consensus-building skills
* Must be a total team player with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders both within the Division and across the larger company
* Due to the dynamic and complex nature of the IP networking space, the candidate must possess a keen technical mind capable of quickly grasping and adapting to new technologies and concepts
* Ability to travel domestically/internationally~~~~~
Brocade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Product Management jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
EMC - Santa Clara, CA
Senor Product Manager – Isilon Cloud
EMC - Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Display Process Eng
Amazon - Cupertino, CA
Locate this job: