Systems Engineer- UK & I Job Listing at Brocade in Bracknell
Job Title: Systems Engineer- UK & I
Requisition #: 7839
Function: EMEA Sales
Country: United Kingdom
Travel Requirements: 50% - 75%
Position Type: Employee
Position Level: Professional
Now is an exciting time to join the Brocade team in EMEA as we continue to invest in growth and innovation. Founded in 1995, Brocade underpins the IT infrastructures of 90% of the Global 1000, providing reliable, high-performance network solutions. Our ground-breaking Ethernet fabric technology and unique "pay as you go" finance options are enabling the world's leading organisations to transition smoothly to a virtualised world in which applications and information reside anywhere.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an excellent Systems Engineer to join our team based in the UK. In line with our plans for strategic growth we are currently looking to appoint an experienced Systems Engineer with in depth experience of layer 2/3,MPLS, Campus Wirelessand IP networking in the Data Centre.
As a Systems Engineer you will perform a pre-sales role for the Brocade product line including technical presentations, demonstrations and designs for customers on new network platforms, storage services, systems management and data management software.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
* Assumes leadership role in analysing customer's requirements, providing technical knowledge to design and implement the appropriate solution using Brocade products.
* Conduct or participate in customer meetings related to solutions, systems architectures, design, RFP answers, and overall deployment
* Understands the business needs of customers and impact of technologies to position appropriate solutions and be accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of a Brocade solution
* Develop and deliver customer training as required, directly or through education courses
* Assist with the implementation and installation of Brocade technology at customer sites and system integrators lab environments if required
* Support execution of joint test plans and POCs with customers and partners
* Feed Brocade forum, documents repository and knowledge base with technical data and documents relevant for Brocade presales community
* Supports our partners for RFP/RFE responses upon request, or contribute to Brocade response when customers are biding with Brocade directly.
* Provides insight and competitive information into the company on market trends with a given partners or customer's application products.
* Prioritize incoming issues from customers within the territory with a focus on time-critical situations
* Participate in trade shows, user group or seminar opportunities to promote the Brocade brand or solution set.
* Participate in document writing and localisation under SEM leadership
* Review documentation for training materials, technical marketing collaterals, customers presentations
Qualifications/Job Responsibilities: Education and Experience· In depth experience of layer 2/3, MPLS, Campus Wireless and IP networking in the Data Centre· Strong people communications, proven technical skills and autonomy are required to be successful in this role and evolve along the Enterprise SE carrier path.· Some people leadership skills required as maybe put in charge of other SE's for specific projects.· Accredited to CCIE or equivalent level· Strong technical background in network engineering· Requires broad knowledge and skill set within the IP environment.
Brocade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in London
View similar jobs:
CIB - Informatica Developer - Associate
J.P. Morgan - DE, Delaware
CIB Application Developer - VP - London
J.P. Morgan - United Kingdom
CIB - Risk - Quantitative Research
J.P. Morgan - United Kingdom
Locate this job: