Project Controls Specialist - Chicago Job Listing at Burns & McDonnell in Downers Grove, IL
This position will report to the Project Controls Manager and will support the development, implementation, execution and management of the Project Controls functions associated with Burns & McDonnell’s Chicago Regional Office projects. The Chicago office’s work includes engineering, procurement and construction of projects in the following Burns & McDonnell Global Practice areas: Aviation & Facilities; Energy; Environmental; Environmental Studies & Permitting; Process & Industrial; Transmission & Distribution; Transportation; and Water. The Project Controls Specialist's duties will include:
· Develop and maintain schedules to include an adequate level of detail associated with planning, permitting, design, procurement, construction and final closeout activities. Levels of schedule detail will include: baseline schedule, Level I summary schedule, Level II detailed planning and design schedule, Level III contract schedule, look-ahead schedules and integrated project schedules.
· Integrate schedule and cost management elements from third part contractors and/or consultants creating a cost loaded schedule to allow project performance measurement through a cost based earned value system.
· Perform detailed schedule and earned value analysis and assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule alterations.
· Coordinate with project team members to perform routine updates to schedule.
· Generate and maintain risk matrices and risk management plans.
· Track and report out on project budget and committed contracts.
· Work with project team to establish and then maintain detailed cash flow forecasts.
· Participate in project meetings to provide updates on cost, scheduling and project controls related activities.
· Implement and maintain the change management processes.
· Track and verify disposition of invoices.
· Create and run reports as necessary to support the project team including resource histograms, commodity curves, cash flow curves, milestone reports, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
Propulsion System Engineer - TLS+
Alstom - Naperville, IL
The Judge Group - Mundelein, IL
Sr Specialist Tech Project Mgmt
AT&T - Des Plaines, IL
Locate this job: