Apply on Company Website
- Designs high voltage substations utilizing client standards including bill of materials, yard layouts, plans, sections and details, grounding, ground grid, control building arrangements, interior and exterior raceways, auxiliary AC and DC power systems, and cable lists.
- Prepares calculations and equipment specifications.
- Prepares construction bid documents and specifications.
- Prepares testing procedures and specifications.
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines.
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects;assessing the feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient or testing is advisable.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients, subcontractors and construction personnel.
- Other duties will be assigned.