Landscaper - Groundskeeper (Hort Tech III) Job Listing at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, FL
Landscaper - Groundskeeper (Hort Tech III)
* Perform diverse landscaping, horticulture, groundskeeping and greenhouse tasks which may include but are not limited to watering, weeding, planting, transplanting, pruning, mulching, and mowing.
* Perform construction and installation tasks which may include but are not limited to retention walls, pavement, and irrigation installation.
* Perform tasks related to the installation, care, maintenance, and removal of park trees.
* Equipment operation (with training) which may include but are not limited to mowers, augers, trimmers, shears, trills, utility carts, water tanks, tractors, forklift, trucks and trailers.
* Perform tasks related to cold-weather protection as well as preparation for storms. Also repair work for any weather damaged areas.
* Perform other landscaping tasks as necessary.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance is preferred but not required.
* Landscaping and/or groundskeeper experience preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to work flexible schedule to include early mornings, weekends and holidays.
* Must be dependable and willing to learn all aspects of landscaping and horticulture.
* Position includes considerable walking, climbing, lifting, carrying, bending, and kneeling. Team members must be able to safely, correctly and repeatedly lift 50 pounds.
I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities as outlined in the job description.
Park Name: Busch Gardens Tampa
Pay Rate Starting At: $ 8.24 / hour
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Tampa Bay, FL
View similar jobs:
Team Member, Collateral Release Spc.
J.P. Morgan Chase - India
Senior Compliance Officer
J.P. Morgan Chase - FL, Florida
Locate this job: