Maintenance Manager #45464 Job Listing at Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. in Creston, IA (Job ID 45464)
This opportunity is with a food processing facility and will be responsible for management of the Maintenance Department.
• Managing and updating work orders, Preventative Maintenance programs, and inventory controls;
• New equipment cost justifications, including compiling specifications, ordering, and overseeing installation;
• Assisting with capital planning, proposals for expansions, budgeting, monitoring expenses, and cost improvement projects;
• Employee safe work environment and training;
• Recognizing and taking action to solve operating problems;
• Leading and monitoring environmental compliance;
• Leading and participating in plant and corporate continuous improvement teams.
EDUCATION: 2-year or 4-year degree required; Business Management, Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
• 5+ years of manufacturing maintenance management experience;
• Supervisory experience in a production environment;
• Knowledgeable in basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance, plant operations, ammonia refrigeration, government environmental and safety regulations;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Milford, DE
Kelly Services - Gurabo, PR
Kelly Services - Clarksburg, WV
Locate this job: