Quality Assurance Manager #45408 Job Listing at Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. in Rochester, MN (Job ID 45408)
Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager in the Rochester, Minnesota area. This position is a direct hire for a growing company with a proven track record of success and innovation.
• SQF practitioner in charge of implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of SQF 2000 System;
• Monitoring and maintaining the corrective and preventive action program;
• Implementing and maintaining a statistical analysis and process control program;
• Preparing and updating all raw materials and finished goods quality release specifications In conjunction with other department managers;
• Managing the Food Safety, GMP, and plant hygiene programs;
• Evaluating the skills and training needs of all lab technicians;
• Overseeing the facility pest control program;
• Preparing and monitoring the departmental budget;
• Managing customer, Quality, and Regulatory facility and Quality systems audits;
• Auditing and inspecting third party toll packers to meet or exceed HACCP and quality expectations.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required, Food Science, Food Technology or related discipline preferred.
• 3+ years of QA experience in a food processing environment;
• Experienced in HACCP, SQF, Food Safety, GMP, plant hygiene, pest control;
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Construction Safety Managers
Aerotek - Burlington, IA
Kelly Services - Nashville, NC
Kelly Services - Iowa City, IA
Locate this job: