As a Education Consultant, you will be responsible for ontributing to the development of learning solutions to all levels of associates focused on enhancing performance aligned with departmental objectives with business initiatives. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete assigned tasks related to learning solutions which may vary depending on role in project
- Facilitate meetings with subject matter experts
- Perform Instructional Design activities including creating designs for instructor-led or web based training courseware
- Develop or customize content for courseware
- Perform training needs assessments and evaluations
- Partner, lend support and work with Subject Matter Experts to build out departmental specific training
- Deliver foundational courses either in-person or over the web
- Participate in measurement and evaluation activities
- Influence others at similar level
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including influencing, consultative assessment, and collaboration skills
- Good understanding of adult learning principles
- Understand how to align learning objectives to business objectives
- Proficient in one or more of the following; basic instructor-led course delivery (applications, skills, business, HR), content development, instructional design, learning project management
- Participate in cross-functional teams effectively
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- Self-starter with high energy, who works well under pressure and has the ability to work with multiple projects which may include providing consultative services relating to learning solutions that may include; creating relationships with SMEs, and participating in needs assessment, solution design, content development, implementation/delivery, and evaluation of assigned training programs.
- Typically 2 or more years of industry and/or related experience with at least 1 year in a corporate learning function.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies :
CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Date posted: 05/06/2014