Apply on Company Website
Computers & Information Technology
- Successful candidate will have hands-on development experience on the force.com platform, in development, customization and integration.
- Works to develop industry-level knowledge on new enhancements and developments
- Provide Leadership in developing Salesforce best practices & have excellent mentoring skills.
- Possesses superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with expert level trouble shooting abilities.
- Effective in communicating complex functional and technical designs to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Hands on Technical Salesforce Manager who can guide and mentor the development teams.
- 8-10 Years of Development experience and a good Technology Leader, to manage Application Development/Production Support Team.
- The candidates should have at least 4-5 years of relevant Experience in building Salesforce.com solutions including administration, Customization, Development, Integration, Migration, Deployment leveraging the following technologies and tools.
- Experience with Force.com - APEX, Visualforce pages, APEX Triggers, SControls, SOQL, SOSL, Eclipse, Force.com IDE
- Experience with .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET or Java technologies
- If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies :
CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Date posted: 05/06/2014