Account Exec - Residential Job Listing at Cablevision in Grand Junction, CO
Title Account Exec - Residential
Cablevision Division Optimum/Bresnan
Department Name Sales-Grand Junction
Job Location CO / Grand Junction
Requisition ID 15336BR
Position Type Full Time
Description At the direction of the management team, the Residential Account Executive will aggressively target market residential non-subscribers in the Optimum West footprint, in an effort to persuade customers to choose Optimum West as their telecommunications provider for Digital Video, High Speed Data and Telephone service. Specifically targets and markets current satellite and competitive customers, to win them back to Optimum. Understands and communicates to customers, knowledge of all Optimum West and competitor’s products and services, including new and varied technological features, product equipment functionality, existing programming content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup. The Residential Account Executive will demonstrate professional sales skills through the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills. The Residential Account Executive will identify all new build/new market opportunities in their area, and reports this information promptly to his/her management team. After the completion of a formal training program, the successful candidate will be able to deliver professional sales presentations to prospective customers, as well as complete all administrative duties associated with the Residential Account Executive position.
Qualifications · Account Executive’s are expected to represent Optimum (the Company”) in a professional manner
at all times, while they execute their responsibilities set forth above.
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills
· Must possess strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications products is a plus
· This position requires in-home presentations where you must make initial contact with the
customer face to face
· Must have the ability to work evenings and weekends
· Must have the ability to spend a large portion of the day/evening driving, walking, and climbing
stairs in all weather conditions.
* Walking and/or driving 70%
* Presentations/Administrative duties 30%
· Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
· Must meet minimum installation goals set forth on a monthly basis as Minimum Sales Performance Goals.
· Professional demeanor at all times.
· College graduate preferred
· Previous sales experience a plus.
· Cooperative and flexible attitude; willingness to pitch-in and help other members of the team
· Must have a cell phone to use for business purposes.
Area of Interest Sales
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Colorado Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Part Time Paramedic
American Medical Response - Colorado Springs, CO
Work at Home - Customer Service Representatives Needed
SYKES Enterprises - Colorado Springs, CO
Loader / Unloader
Cintas - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: