Collector - Phone Job Listing at Cablevision in Jericho, NY
Title Collector - Phone
Cablevision Division Cable Operations
Department Name Collections-LI Jericho
Job Location NY / Jericho
Requisition ID 18747BR
Position Type Part Time
Description 1. Exceed minimum standards and meet operational goals for the collection of monies.
2. Maintains minimum standards for contacts per hour and Quality Monitoring.
3. Work assigned accounts and adhere to all Company and Departmental policy and procedures.
4. Contact subscribers through inbound and outbound telephone calls made from a predictive dialer, to collect any and all debt prior to and throughout life cycle of the accounts.
• Provide consistent customer service through the proper disposition of phone calls.
5. Performs evaluation and communication of moderate complexity in all aspects of the IDA and relevant customer billing systems.
• Explains customers monthly billing statement including charges, prorates, credits, install fees, late fees, transfer balances, non sufficient funds fees, pay per view restrictions, equipment charges.
• Maintains and updates customer database where appropriate.
6. Process all accounts prior to Write-off status. Includes internal skip trace searches through the CVT Database for customers within the IDA system.
7. Process and document credit card and check by phone (where applicable) payments on a daily basis.
8. Perform any and all administrative tasks relating to the collection of outstanding monies by ensuring documentation is complete and accurate.
9. Inform other Departments of any and all issues that may extend beyond the purview of the position for the purpose of ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
10. Performs such duties as the supervisor and/or manager may from time to time deem necessary.
Qualifications Shift: Tuesday through Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
1. Candidates should possess one or more of the following requirements: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, 60 college credits required or military experience or technical/trade school certification.
2. Excellent listening skills and patience required.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. General knowledge and skills of computer software, utilizing windows based software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access).
Area of Interest Billing/Collections
Customer Service/Contact Centers
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in Nassau County, NY
View similar jobs:
Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Norwalk, CT
Staff Accountant - Consumer Goods Innovator
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Stamford, CT
Senior Accountant needed for prestigious global firm
Accountemps - Greenwich, CT
Locate this job: