Apply on Company Website
Canon U.S.A., Inc.'s is conducting a search for a Professional Market Specialist to work in our Professional Engineering and Solutions division.
The responsibilities of the person in this role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Plan and conduct advanced training seminars in order to educate professional end users in about the features, specifications and applications of high-end imaging products such as cinema EOS products, digital SLRs, projectors, camcorders, broadcast lens products, etc.
- Provide support to imaging professionals at assigned media events which may involve loaning and demonstrating equipment, responding to questions regarding advanced product applications and imaging techniques, etc.
- Participates in sales calls to key professional end users in order to facilitate the development of new professional business.
- Assess the technical support requirements of assigned accounts and develop and schedule appropriate activities and programs.
- Develop audio/visual and printed support materials in order to enhance information presented during training and technical support programs.
- Identify and develop new business contacts with potential customers to increase Canon's share in the professional market.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in imaging, and a minimum of five years experience as an imaging professional in the film and television production industry. Requires experience in the technical aspects of film and/or television production. Additional experience in still photography experience is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for the development and presentation of market support programs. Professional level knowledge regarding imaging products, techniques and applications to communicate with and support the professional end user. Company Overview:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. Our extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store, and distribute information. Canon products include color and black-and-white copiers, printers, image filing systems, facsimile machines, cameras and lenses, camcorders, semiconductor, broadcast, and optical equipment, flatbed scanners, and other specialized industrial products. We are recognized by Fortune as one of the "Most Admired Companies in America", ranked #35 on the Business Week list of "Top 100 Brands", and are driven by our passion for technological innovation along with our deep commitment to social and environmental responsibility.