Integration Specialist (MA.) Job Listing at CareerArc Group in Marlborough, MA
CareerArc Group is a complete career ecosystem for college students, job seekers, employers, higher education institutions and government entities. CareerArc Group, which consists of Internships.com, TweetMyJobs and CareerBeam, builds on the power of the Internet as well as social and mobile networks to connect employers with job and internship seekers. Working across the entire employment marketplace, the CareerArc Group ecosystem now serves 30 million annual visitors, 40,000 companies (including more than 50% of the Fortune 100), 350+ universities and powers the jobs platform of cities like Atlanta, GA, Newark, NJ and Columbia, SC.
The Integration Specialist manages the implementation of products and services for new customers and new business on existing accounts. They serve as the focal point for customers during implementation by providing expertise and training, ensuring the accurate deployment of service orders, maintaining timeliness, managing customer expectations, and successfully transitioning the customer to account management. This is a critical customer facing role that blends technical skills with customer relationship management.
• Manage all aspects of assigned customer implementation projects including solution design, implementation planning and communication, integration development, system configuration, testing, and system sign-off
• Understand, communicate, and manage client expectations; work with sales and client to clarify requirements; and ensure implementation details are communicated to account management
• Conduct online meetings and demos with new and existing customers
• Provide expertise in the areas of social media and tools (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.), social recruiting, mobile, RSS/XML feeds, site scraping, and applicant tracking systems
• Prioritize engineering tasks related to integration projects
• Provide pre-sale support as needed
• Provide technical expertise to escalated issues
• Maintain/update internal client records using Salesforce.com
• Effectively manage and escalate risks and issues
• Gather and document business processes and system requirements
• Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of reporting systems
• Interact internally with sales, account management, technical and customer support, product management, and engineering staff
• Minimum of three years experience implementing software or technology project management
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of customers in a deadline driven environment
• Expertise in social media and tools as used in marketing, branding, advertising, or commerce including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TweetDeck, HootSuite, bit.ly, etc.
• Background in SEO/SEM is helpful
• Ability to effectively engage in product testing, especially as it relates to custom client enhancements
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and customer relationship skills
• Ability to multi-task across multiple clients and internal customers
• Knowledge of the recruitment and/or career development space preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree desired
2+ years of strategic implementation, account management or project management experience.
Experience in a client facing role.
Experience working in a fast moving function.
CareerArc Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be given consideration regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientations, material status, disability status or veteran status.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Business Intelligence Analyst¸ Data Sciences – Exeter¸ NH¸ Seattle¸ WA or Spokane¸ WA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Exeter, NH
Director, Project Management
Fidelity Investments - Boston, MA
Business Advisor, Population and Risk Management
RelayHealth - United States of America
Locate this job: