Product Manager Job Listing at CareerArc Group in Burbank, CA (Job ID Product)
CareerArc Group is a complete career ecosystem for college students, job seekers, employers and higher education institutions. CareerArc Group, which consists of Internships.com, TweetMyJobs and CareerBeam, builds on the power of the Internet as well as social and mobile networks to help companies recruit, prepare and transition talent. Working across the entire employment marketplace, the CareerArc Group ecosystem now serves more than 40 million annual job seekers, 50,000 companies and 350+ universities.
CareerArc Group is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Product Manager for managing the day-to-day aspects of product feature development, from conception and specification through execution, deployment, and reporting. The ideal candidate has product management experience in an Internet company, excels at innovating, and is comfortable working equally with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer care. The Product Manager will report to CareerArc Group’s head of product and work across all the company’s product lines.
• Create requirements for customer-requested features and enhancements.
• Attend daily/weekly meetings for development and product prioritization.
• Collaborate on product prioritization and strategy.
• Conduct project management for scrum agile development process.
• Test, provide feedback on, and approve new features in development.
• Verify weekly product releases and write release notes.
• Create, review, and report on product analytics.
• Demonstrate new features to internal teams via tutorials / guides.
• Assist marketing team with new product launches.
• Verify and prioritize incoming product bug reports and customer issues.
• Assist client success managers with client customizations.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in a product management role building web products, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
• Passionate about the Internet and emerging web technologies with an understanding of the most recent trends in consumer and enterprise web usage.
• Ability to transform business and design requirements into written product and feature requirements, functional specifications and wireframes, and detailed use cases that articulate current and future business objectives
• Ability to work in an agile, collaborative development environment in which feedback loops between product and engineering are open and constant.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as an understanding of emerging technologies.
• Able to interact with both technical and non-technical people.
• BA or BS degree in a technology or business related field.
CareerArc Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Product Management jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Quality Assurance Specialist (0713)
Beachbody, LLC - El Segundo, CA
Conversion Installation Analyst
Fiserv - West Hills, CA
Project Manager - Conversion
Fiserv - West Hills, CA
Locate this job: