Regional Director for CareerBeam Job Listing at CareerArc Group in Chicago, Il
A Virtual Solution For A Company's Outplacement Needs!
The future of outplacement is a low-cost, high quality virtual solution. CareerBeam's state of the art platform uses online, social and mobile technology to help transitioning employees of all levels find their next job. Fast. What makes us different? We Move Outplacement From The Cube To The Cloud!
CareerBeam's solution is virtual which means transitioning employees can access all of our advanced tools and reap the benefits from anywhere 24x7. By offering online, social and mobile tools through a cutting-edge technology platform, a company's outplacement strategy will produce high engagement levels and fast results.
We Offer Effective Tools For Transitioning Employees. Intuitive and easy-to-use, CareerBeam simplifies the job search. Users are guided through a proven 6-step process that dramatically reduces the time it takes to get hired. Assessments, workshops, premium research databases and professional career content offer a comprehensive solution for every employee level.
As a Regional Director, you will utilize your network and create new relationships to educate and assist companies with our advanced outplacement platform, during difficult downturns and discussions, with their employee base. Our solutions help people get back to work! A win/win.
This position will demonstrate the unique value proposition of the CareerBeam platform and all of the CareerArc Group Properties. This will require prospecting, developing and nurturing customer relationships to sell them our next generation solutions.
- Will function in a high sales volume environment with heavy emphasis on identifying, fostering, and developing relationships with customers.
- Deliver value proposition, handle objections, & record all sales activity in Salesforce
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of prospecting and sales activities
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
- Conduct online presentations and product demonstrations to showcase our next generation technology
- Maintain a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products.
- Advocate for the power that the Internet, Social Media and Mobile Devices bring to the outplacement space
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Maintain continual internal relationships the customer service department to ensure customers are receiving the attention and service they require.
- Collaborate with other CareerArc team members on opportunities when appropriate.
- Travel via automobile and airplane
- Any and all other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years previous sales account management experience in the Human Capital / Outplacement space, with a proven track record.
- Candidate will have worked in high activity and fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to uncover customer needs, offer appropriate solutions, and close accounts on the phone.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Confidence to communicate with a wide range of levels within an organization
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with prospect
- Can demonstrate proven creative lead generation methods
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, WebEx or GoTo Meeting equivalent, and Salesforce or equivalent.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Experience working with Job Boards, Job Aggregators, Social Media, ATS or CRM technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
CareerArc Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be given consideration regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientations, material status, disability status or veteran status.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Entry-level sales professional
Mutual of Omaha - Oak Brook, IL
Logistics Manager - Chicago, IL Job
US Cellular - Chicago, IL
Project Manager/Multi-Channel Lead Job
US Cellular - Chicago, IL
Locate this job: