FT Front Desk Agent - Radisson Nashville Airport Job Listing at Carlson Companies in Nashville, TN (Job ID carlson-51496)
Leisure, Business Services
FT Front Desk Agent - Radisson Nashville Airport
Job ID # 18116
Position Title FT Front Desk Agent - Radisson Nashville Airport
Location TN - Nashville
Functional Area Customer Service
Business Unit Carlson Hotels Managed
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Education Required C - HS Graduate or Equivalent
Experience Required 1 - 3 years
Relocation Provided No
Specific Duties to be performed:
1. Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
2. Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
3. Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
4. Understands room status and room status tracking.
5. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
6. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
7. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
8. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
9. File room keys (only for manual room key hotels)
10. Knows how to use front office equipment.
11. Process guest check-outs.
12. Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
13. Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
14. Uses proper telephone etiquette.
15. Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures. Courier Mail Register
16. Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
17. Attends department meetings.
18. Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
19. Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
20. Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
21. Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
Hours: Must be able to work a flexible schedule between 7 am to 11 pm all week. Schedule varies due to business needs.
Special Qualifications (if any):
Good communication, customer service and problem-solving skills are essential to work in this field.
Computer literacy and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Franklin, TN
Loader / Unloader
Cintas - Nashville, TN
Folder - Linen / Bulk
Cintas - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: