Maintenance/Engineer - Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel Job Listing at Carlson Companies in Phoenix, AZ
Leisure, Business Services
Maintenance/Engineer - Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
Job ID # 18293
Position Title Maintenance/Engineer - Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
Location AZ - Phoenix
Functional Area Operations Support
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Education Required C - HS Graduate or Equivalent
Experience Required 1 - 3 years
Relocation Provided No
The Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotelis seeking a full time Maintenance/Engineer to maintain hotel’s customer and heart of the house areas in accordance with Radisson standards.
• Maintains overall appearance of rooms and public areas in optimal condition.
• Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program (R.P.M.)
• Replaces broken mirrors, hangs and replaces broken fixtures, painting and touch-up painting, etc.
• Light carpentry and sheetrock/wallpaper maintenance.
• Helps with repairing all heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems.
• Maintains the condition of the hotel lobby, café and lounge.
• Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
• Works with other departments as needed on all maintenance issues.
• Cleans and maintains pool area and handling pool chemicals in a safe manner.
• Maintains all fitness equipment in fitness center.
• Cleans and maintains engineering and storage areas.
• Follows all safety procedure and policies of the hotel.
• Report any hazards in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct.
• Maintains problem log book to record the equipment in need of repair and prioritizes efforts accordingly.
• Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and used teamwork when providing guest service and experience.
• Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems.
• Provides genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis.
• Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to what remedies are appropriate.
• Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality.
Job Requirements: MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MORNINGS AND/OR EVENINGS (HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS AS WELL)
• Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of maintenance/engineering experience.
• Hotel experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Works well independently or as part of a team.
• Must have valid Driver License and pass Airport screening
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evenings, overnight, holidays and weekends.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Spanish as a second language a plus, but not required
• Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for entire shift.
• Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Ability to work outside and in all weather conditions
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Arizona Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Safeway - Phoenix, AZ
General Maintenance Tech
Goodyear - Tucson, AZ
Maintenance - Building and Machine
Cintas - Phoenix, AZ
Locate this job: