Restaurant Manager - Austin, TX Job Listing at Carlson Companies in Austin, TX
Leisure, Business Services
Restaurant Manager - Austin, TX
Job ID # 12109
Position Title Restaurant Manager - Austin, TX
Location TX - Austin
Functional Area Restaurant and Food Service
Business Unit Carlson Restaurants
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Education Required C - HS Graduate or Equivalent
Experience Required 3 - 5 years
Positions: General Manager - Kitchen Manager - Restaurant Manager Are you a Leader who Rocks? Then T.G.I. Friday's is the place for you! We are the world's original and premier casual dining restaurant chain. Established in 1965, we are currently in 48 states, 60 countries and still growing!
A big part of our success is our people. We are dedicated to hiring only the best, most highly motivated and passionate team members around. We offer world-class training and benefits that are the "best in the business- . We are a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
Are you passionate about service and taking care of the guest? Can you create a FUN culture while upholding our high standards? If so....... welcome to the team
• Managing all areas of operations for a specific department within the Restaurant including marketing and human resources, while ensuring the Company's standards of quality, service and operations are maintained
• Managing operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Maintaining an accurate and up to date manpower plan of restaurant staffing needs
• Preparing schedules and ensuring that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts
• Using the Great Selection process to interview all team members ensuring team members hired meet Company standards.
• Staffing, training and developing team members through orientations, ongoing feedback establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis
• Identifying operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; developing and implementing plans to address opportunities (i.e., R&M, marketing)
• Performing liquor, wine and beer checks in order to ensure proper invoicing.
• Ensuring proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets, including security or beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office
• Preparing end of shift reports including Daily Labor Control, Daily Food Control, and Daily Sales
Supervising 20-30 team members. 2-5 trainers per shift
When acting as manager on duty, overseeing restaurant operation with annual sales of $2 to $6 Million in sales per location
High School Diploma (4 - year college degree preferred but not required)
Minimum of 2 years experience working in a full service Restaurant, as a manager.
Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting qualification standards for all hourly positions.
T.G.I. Friday’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Austin, TX
View similar jobs:
Greeter - Major Neighbors - Seasonal
Hyatt - Bastrop, TX
Texas travel job- OR RN
Soliant Health - Gorgeous, TX
CVICU Travel RN Job in Austin TX
Soliant Health - Austin, TX
Locate this job: