Restaurant Manager (future hiring) - Hartford, CT Job Listing at Carlson Companies in Waterbury, CT
Leisure, Business Services
Restaurant Manager (future hiring) - Hartford, CT
Job ID # 10549
Position Title Restaurant Manager (future hiring) - Hartford, CT
Location CT - Waterbury
Functional Area Restaurant and Food Service
Business Unit Carlson Restaurants
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Education Required D - Some College
Experience Required 1 - 3 years
Relocation Provided Yes
Are you a Leader who Rocks? Then T.G.I. Friday’s is the place for you! We are the world’s original and premier casual dining restaurant chain. Established in 1965, we are currently in 48 states, 55 countries and still growing!
A big part of our success is our people. We are dedicated to hiring only the best, most highly motivated and passionate team members around. We offer world-class training and benefits that are the best in the business”. We are a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
Are you passionate about service and taking care of the guest? Can you create a FUN culture while upholding our high standards? If so……. welcome to the team
Our managers are responsible for:
• Managing all areas of operations for a specific department within the FOH including marketing and human resources, while ensuring the Company’s standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
• Managing operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date manpower plan of FOH staffing needs. Prepares schedules and ensures that the FOH is staffed for all shifts.
• Using the Great Selection process to interview all FOH hourly employees, ensuring employees hired meet Company standards.
• Staffing, training and developing FOH hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis.
• Identifying operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities (i.e., R&M, marketing).
• Performing liquor, wine and beer check in to ensure proper invoicing.
• Ensuring proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets, including security of beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office.
• Preparing end of shift reports including Daily Labor Control, Daily Food Control and Daily Sales.
• Supervising 20–30 FOH employees, and 2-5 trainers per shift.
• When acting as manager on duty, overseeing restaurant operation with annual sales of $2 - 6+ million.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• Minimum of 6 months experience working in a full service restaurant.
• Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting qualification standards for all hourly positions.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Connecticut Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Barista/Front Counter (Assistant Managers)
Hampton Coffee Company - Water Mill, NY
Longhorn Steakhouse - Waterford, CT
Longhorn Steakhouse - North Haven, CT
Locate this job: