Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA (Job ID carters-141363)
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* Balance the daily accounts receivable activity.
* Monitor the application of checks to customer accounts.
* Upload lockbox files, EDI remittances and invoice files to the accounts receivable system.
* Update the accounts receivable customer files.
* Process returned checks, wire transfers, bank deposits for check received in Shelton and post general sales invoices.
* Complete the month end reports and reconcile accounts receivable to the general ledger.
* Complete month end reports necessary for the board book.
* Provide documentation to the internal and external audit departments.
* Manage Accounts Receivable staff.
* Communicate with the bank in regards to returned items or any banking issues (i.e.: bank transmission problems).
* Communicate with accounting department via phone and email to balance cash receipts and invoice loads.
* Internet use to access customer remittances and chargeback notices.
* Must be able to work well with and communicate effectively with various levels of management, other departments, customers and other outside sources (i.e. banks).
* Must be organized and deadline oriented, be able to set priorities and quickly adapt to changes.
* Take on additional responsibility as requested and required.
* College graduate
* 1 to 2 years experience in Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable and management experience.
* Must be able to sit at a desk and work on the PC for most of the day.
* Repetitive hand movements/keyboarding.
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Finance Analyst / Specialist
UPS - ALPHARETTA, GA
Purchasing Support Administrative Assitant - F&A
UPS - ROSWELL, GA
Division Manufacturing Controller (KS)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Peachtree Corners, GA
Locate this job: