eCommerce Operations Manager Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Braselton, GA
* Proper utilization of people, equipment, technology and facility for all distribution operations (inbound, inventory control, quality control and outbound functions).
* Understand and achieve all functional area performance metrics (service, cost, quality and accuracy) for all channels of business.
* Know and achieve productivity targets while maintaining high levels of safety, quality, accuracy, service and morale.
* Understand and own the daily workload/workflow for your specific functional area and shift (inbound, outbound and returns) and make sound business adjustments to ensure your functional area is operating at most efficient model.
* Through training, coaching and leadership, ensure your team is achieving/exceeding daily production plans.
* Model and promote teamwork within your functional area and with all shift departments and functions.
* Understand and constantly use continuous improvement methodology to increase, quality, accuracy service and safety while increasing productivity.
* Develop, implement and enforce standard operating procedures and daily work guidelines and processes that optimize resource (people, equipment, technology) utilization.
* Ensure the day-to-day operations of your functional area run smoothly and efficiently (meeting/exceeding all performance metrics while displaying top leadership behaviors).
* Work closely with peers and support staff to develop goals and objectives that align with shift/facility/corporate goals and objectives.
SUPERVISORY / BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITY
* Understand and properly manage all production levers that impact your functional area productivity rates while maintaining high levels of service, quality and morale.
* Develop associates (exempt and non-exempt) through timely feedback, effective communication, proper expectations and training, mentoring/coaching so they can achieve their professional metrics/goals and take on roles of increased responsibility over time.
* Conduct monthly and quarterly performance reviews for all direct reports (addressing metrics and leadership behaviors).
* Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal business partners (customer service, planning, quality, business units, etc.).
* Direct reports include Operations Supervisors for inbound and outbound on assigned shift.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE - ANY DUTIES NOT CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL)
* Actively own safety (incidents, near misses, accidents, awareness, etc.) through full participation in all safety related matters (meetings, supporting initiatives, investigations, etc.).
* Solid understanding and knowledge of the latest distribution center technologies (Manhattan warehouse management systems (WMS), automated unit sortation, automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS)/Goods-to-Person (GTP), automated shipping and receiving sortation, pick-to-light, radio-frequency scanners, warehouse control systems (WCS), conveyors, etc.).
* Solid working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
* Proven ability in making sound business decisions (focus on the decision-making process).
* Proven leadership ability (focus on being proactive, leading/driving change, repeatedly achieving given goals, motivating people, coaching/developing people and being a good follower – disagree and commit).
* Strong customer-focus (demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, aligning, delivering and following-up with internal and external customers).
* Demonstrated success working within a matrix organization and team environment while meeting/exceeding expectations.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and evening or weekend shifts.
* Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to ever-changing environment while maintaining clear focus on all priorities.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* BS/BA degree in a related field, preferred.
* 5-10 years of managerial level experience with a preference of 1-3 years in the apparel distribution functional area.
* Experience leading teams of 50+ associates (non-exempt) and management teams (exempt) of 3+.
* Experience working within a sophisticated Information Technology (IT) structure.
* Experience working a high volume, fast-paced Supply Chain environment.
* Strong analytical and leadership skills required.
PHYSICAL AND WORK DEMANDS
* Must be available to work 1st (Mon-Thurs days), 2nd (Mon-Thurs nights), 3rd (Fri-Sun days) shift as assigned.
* Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
* Must be available to work consecutive days in a row (for example 14+ days).
* Comply with Blackout Periods (no vacation or personal time allowed) as determined by Management.
* Able to work on/throughout Holiday periods as decided by management (retail environment).
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here
Keyword: eCommerce Operations Manager
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Assistant Branch Manager Trainee - Northeast District - Spanish Speaking
Chase - GA, Georgia
Walter & Associates, Inc - Atlanta, GA
Alliance Sourcing Network - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: