IT Business Analyst - Financial and HR Systems Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA (Job ID carters-138973)
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* Manage and execute projects related to Financial and Human Resource systems supported.
* Organize and lead business interviews to collect detailed knowledge of existing processes and procedures. Documentation understanding of various business processes in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to drive change in a positive manner.
* Offer process improvement solutions aimed at assisting management in attaining their goals and meeting their objectives.
* Collaborate with business and IT management to ensure observations are addressed and remediated.
* Execute validation tests for application development or process/workflow design which includes both Hardware and/or Software testing experience, issue tracking.
* Monitors, manages, communicates and reports issue resolution logging and control
* High energy, self-motivated, detailed, flexible and independent with consistent record of delivery.
* Passionate about technology and its ability to transform businesses to solve business problems and improve efficiency.
* A flexible and adaptable team member in highly fluid environment (comfortably handles rapid and repeated changes in priority and focus).
* Assist in the completion of ad-hoc projects
* Communicate with vendors and external auditors
* Attend continued professional education courses
* 5+ years Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager Experience; knowledge of the software development lifecycle required.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Demonstrated knowledge of the areas of application programming, database and system design
* Self-motivated, organized, and effectively achieves team and group goals.
* Ability to work effectively across the organization, effectively soliciting full cooperation and being accepted by business partners as a true value add.
* Strong communication skills, including an ability to listen to the needs of business partners, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and document findings as well as recommendations in both oral and written presentations.
* Able to successfully handle multiple priorities and assignments with varying complexity.
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio and the general architecture of web and Windows solutions.
* Experience in writing business requirements, in executing validation tests on application development or process/workflow design, project management skills
* Proven expertise in Finance and or Human Resource Systems technology; experience with Hyperion, Red Carpet On-boarding, Concur Travel and Expense, and Infor Financial management systems highly desirable.
* Flexibility with working hours in order to meet deadlines.
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Analyst, IT, Information Technology, Systems, Validation
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
McDonald's - Alpharetta, GA
McDonald's - Alpharetta, GA
McDonald's - Dunwoody, GA
Locate this job: