Manager of International Compensation Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* Develop international compensation strategy and structure to support overall corporate philosophy.
* Design and manage global expatriate program.
* Administer the global corporate stock plan and online Benefit Access system.
* Responsible for the administration of the deferred compensation plan.
* Incentive Compensation plan design and administration to include corporate, sales, international, retail store and distribution centers.
* Partner with Legal and Investor Relations functions to produce the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A) section of the annual proxy statement.
* Liaison with external compensation consultants and vendors
* Report generation for various HR metrics – headcount, turnover, new hires, terminations, etc.
* Assist in preparation of materials for the quarterly Compensation Committee meetings of the Board of Directors.
* Cross-train with the duties of other members of the Compensation team.
* Annual benchmarking of positions against market data.
* Advanced skill level required in Microsoft Excel.
* Highly motivated with a strong customer central focus.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy.
* Ability to partner with other members of the HR team as well as cross-functionally.
* HRIS reporting capabilities, preferably within ADP EV5.
* Strong understanding of Human Resource principles.
* 5+ years compensation experience; focus on international compensation and stock-plan administration preferred.
* CCP certification desired.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Compensation Manager,
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
HR Generalist with payroll processing experience
Robert Half Management Resources - Snellville, GA
Human Resources Assistant
OfficeTeam - Kennesaw, GA
KellyMitchell Group - ATLANTA, GA
Locate this job: