Retail FP&A Director Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* The position will play a leadership role in both developing and providing key analytics for the Retail Store business segment. This role will own and drive value-added analytics for weekly, monthly and quarterly results and outlook to support corporate functional initiatives.
* Support the management and consolidation of the financial and strategic planning processes for the Retail stores business. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining financial models focused on the budgeting and forecasting of all revenue and expense items, performing monthly variance analysis, developing business cases, investment / ROI summaries and completing ad hoc analyses as needed.
* Support the preparation of Board of Director's presentations and monthly / quarterly reporting.
* Represent Finance on various cross-functional project teams.
* Develop the five-year long range plan in partnership with the Retail team, helping to establish long-term goals for the business and to identify and quantify the initiatives to achieve them.
* Work effectively across the organization to research variances, understand trends and incorporate new information into future forecasts.
* Monitor and review S,G&A spending, identify trends / issues and lead resolution of problems.
* Familiarity with accounting principles and financial statements
* Business analysis including detailed budgeting and forecasting of revenue and expenses
* Presentation skills
* Financial analysis and decision support skills
* General business sense, accounting / finance background, possess mastery level Microsoft Excel knowledge and ability to apply this knowledge to business problems
* Provide financial and analytical support to the Retail management team
* Build and maintain templates and models that help facilitate decision making
* Driven, able to balance multiple priorities. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
* Self motivated and resourceful
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Finance, FP&A, Accounting
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Retail Sales - Women's Clothing
Nordstrom - Buford, Georgia
Retail Sales - Women's - Petites
Nordstrom - Atlanta, Georgia
Store Manager (or Manager in Training)
JoS. A. Bank Clothiers - Buford, GA
Locate this job: