Sr. Manager Treasury Services Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* Cash, investment management, and risk management - formulate and oversee compliance with corporate cash management, investment, and risk management guidelines and policies. Oversee and verify accuracy of daily cash position for all corporate and subsidiary cash and investment accounts. Oversee the timely opening and maintenance of all retail depository bank accounts. Manage investment of excess cash. Oversee FX management and hedging programs.
* Bank relationship management and administration -- Assist VP, Investor Relations & Treasury in managing relationship with bank and treasury services providers for mitigation of risk, cost of services, and dispute resolution. Manage and process notices and other documentation related to bank group credit agreements, investments, hedging transactions and related hedge accounting, letters of credit, wire transfers, and share repurchases.
* Forecasting and analysis - develop and maintain cash forecasts to determing liquidity needs. Partner with FP&A and International teams to develop currency and interest rate hedging strategies and plans. Review and approve corporate and subsidiary bank account statements for accuracy of charges; communicate discrepancies with the appropriate departments or bank. Oversee credit and gift card processing within the provider’s responsibility. Support development of Board of Director presentation materials and execution of related analytics.
* Vendor management and other - negotiate and monitor bids for services provided by banks and financial services providers. Develop and maintain treasury disaster plan to mitigate liquidity risk.
* Perform other ad hoc Treasury and Investor Relations analysis/special projects as required.
* Perform intercompany and external cash transfers as required.
* Perform debt compliance analysis and reporting. Assist Loss Prevention Director and Sales Audit Manager in investigation of suspected fraudulent bank transactions.
* Frequent communication with Bank Group members and vendors related to cash management, foreign exchange, and other matters.
* Collaborate with VP, Finance & Treasury to make decisions within existing corporate policy frameworks.
* CTP, CPA a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or directly related field. MBA a plus.
* 2 years experience in active hedge accounting
* 8 years experience in corporate treasury or bank operations experience, both involving multi-national operations.
* 5 years experience in supervision.
* Strong understanding of financial statements and accounting principles, to include hedge accounting.
* Strong knowledge of pertinent banking procedures, restrictions, and cash management concepts. Knowledge of sound internal control processes and risk management, to include foreign exchange.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* High-degree of intellectual curiosity and analytical skills.
* Strong written, presentation development, and verbal communication skills.
* High proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Proficiency in administering hedge accounting-related activities.
* Able to professionally interact with senior corporate executives and Bank Group members.
* Detail oriented.
* Self-starter able to perform effectively in independent and team settings.
* Manage multiple priorities in dynamic environment. Periodic travel
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Sales Project Manager
Professional Recruiter Associates - Atlanta, GA
Senior Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Chase - GA, Georgia
Senior Banker - Middle Market Banking Group, Atlanta GA
Chase - GA, Georgia
Locate this job: