Visual Merchandising Manager Job Listing at Carters, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
* Responsible for developing compelling visual statements within an overall store merchandising strategy. Documenting that strategy through words and pictures, and then communicating it to the national chain of retail stores for them to execute in a flawless manner.
* Identify market opportunities and issues and develop solutions that have the potential to impact bottom line profit.
* Works with the retail Merchandising and Planning and Allocation teams to visually plan for each seasonal buy and trouble shoot store challenges.
* Works with the retail Marketing team to develop execution strategies for all in-store promotional and decorative collateral.
* Manages the pre-setting of all merchandise programs in the visual lab and in the local floor-set stores.
* Manages the photographing, producing, and writing of all retail store visual communications on a weekly, quarterly, and bi-annual basis.
* Presents visual and marketing strategies to retail partners for each season at the local floor-set stores.
* Manages, trains and inspires visual coordinators.
* Identify and develop training opportunities to build visual merchandising skills in the market.
* Maps a variety of fixture and merchandise plans for each seasonal floor set.
* Travel to stores to teach Visual Merchandising standards.
* Collaborates with all retail partners in the office and in the field.
* Strong fashion merchandising and retail display skills.
* Experience in space planning and store fixture placement.
* Understanding of key retail business functions.
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, Adobe In-Design
* BA/BS preferred
* 5 years of retail experience is preferred
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Merchandising, Visual
From: Carters, Inc
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
AT&T Cust Monitoring Spec (Norcross GA) Digital Life
AT&T - Norcross, GA
Senior Product Marketing Manager Device & Accessory Portfolio
AT&T - Atlanta, GA
PT Bilingual Teller Castleberry Crossing store (20 hrs)
Wells Fargo - Cumming, GA
Locate this job: