Marketing Representative Job Listing at Celtic Commercial Finance in Irvine, California
Join one of the most respected companies in the equipment leasing/finance industry!
With two decades of success and over $1 billion in equipment leases, Celtic Commercial Finance is seeking out the best of the best to join our team. At Celtic Commercial Finance we believe our team is our number one asset. Without our experienced, dedicated team of professionals, we would not be able to offer the excellent level of customer service that is at the core of our company philosophy. We value our employees and provide a high energy work environment with an extensive training program where you will have the opportunity to be mentored by one of senior managers.
We provide comprehensive training programs, a highly lucrative territory system and pre-qualified leads along with ongoing advertising campaigns that generate additional business for our team members. Our marketing representatives focus on relationship management to structure lease solutions for capital-intensive projects including computers, software, manufacturing machinery, medical devices and much more.
Celtic Commercial Finance is a full-service equipment lessor specializing in middle market transactions in the range of $100,000 to $10,000,000. Our comprehensive equipment leasing and financing programs feature a variety of options to ensure that you get the lease that is right for you. Celtic is dedicated to providing lease structures that best fit our client's individual needs. With varying lease terms ranging from two to seven years, customized lease documents, a Master Lease Agreement which facilitates multiple lease schedules, and the ability to finance a wide variety of equipment ranging from computers and software to machinery, medical diagnostic equipment and much more, Celtic Commercial Finance provides the flexibility to adjust to our customers ever changing needs.
• The ability to develop and manage a geographic territory while prospecting new customers through cold calling
• Demonstrate consultative selling techniques while meeting and exceeding designated sales goals
• Produce daily results by using innovative methods to advance the sales process and close deals over the phone
• Understand market, territory and industry movements
• Intense desire for success, competitive nature, solid work ethic, and demonstrating commitment
• Must possess Bachelor’s degree or greater from a accredited institution
• Professional work experience in a business to business (B2B) sales role preferred
• Must be articulate and possess superior oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with clients/corporate executives, managers, and peers involved in the sales process
• Must have demonstrated: high performance in problem solving, multi-tasking, teamwork and effectively prioritize work performance for efficient sales results
• Must demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships
• Must possess superior interpersonal and analytical skills to make quick assessments and deliver well-thought decisions when situations occur requiring independent judgment
• Must possess the ability to remain professional in high stress, high volume work environment with the ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Uniform
Cintas Corporation - Whittier, CA
Sales Manager - Staybridge Suites Torrance, CA
IHG - Torrance, CA
Business Acquisition Cons (lo)
Wells Fargo - El Segundo, CA
Locate this job: