Commissary Representative Job Listing at Centric Group in Big Spring, TX (Job ID centric-14247)
Consumer Products, Food, Beverage & Tobacco
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Big Spring, TX
Last Updated: 02/06/2013
Keefe Group, through its affiliates Keefe Supply Company, Keefe Commissary Network (KCN) and Access Securepak, is the nation’s leading supplier of food, personal care products, electronics and clothing to the correctional commissary market. An industry leader since 1975, Keefe has pioneered the evolution of products and packaging to fit the unique requirements of commissaries nationwide.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Assist in providing commissary operations and services to assigned KCN Commissary location
• Deliver individually packaged orders to inmates at specified correctional facilities with the supervision of a correctional officer in a timely and efficient manner including but not limited to
• Positively identify the inmate
• Obtain signature of inmate on 2 ply order receipt
• Forward 2nd copy of order receipt back to inmate
• Note any and all discrepancies or damages on both copies of order receipt
• Retain signed copy of order receipt
• Retain and dispose of all plastic bags and trash generated in process
• Account for all signed receipts
• Responsible for sending required information and reports, including timesheets, to Regional Distribution Center.
• Maintain all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner and maintain American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable.
• Attend orientation and training, annual on-site security classes and remain current in certifications as required by the Facility.
• Follow all the policies and procedures outlined in the KCN Best Business Practices Guide at all times.
• Complete miscellaneous duties assigned by KCN Commissary Manager.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner.
• Ability to work in a correctional environment.
• Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance.
• Must pass drug screening test.
• Must pass background check.
• Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Eligibility Services Representative (Part time)- San Angelo, TX
Community Health Systems - San Angelo, TX
Community Health Systems - Granbury, TX
Relationship Manager III - Business Banking, Richardson
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: