KCN Shipping Staff Job Listing at Centric Group in Garland, TX
Consumer Products, Food, Beverage & Tobacco
KCN Shipping Staff
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Garland, TX
Last Updated: 01/15/2013
Keefe Group, through its affiliates, Keefe Supply, Keefe Commissary Network, Crawford Supply, Access Catalog, Access Securepak®, and Access Corrections™, is the nation’s leading supplier of food products, personal care products, electronics, clothing and technology to the correctional commissary market. The industry leader since 1975, Keefe serves the correctional market exclusively and has pioneered the evolution of products, packaging and technology services to fit the needs of commissaries nationwide.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for accurate pulling and shipping of KCN orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to pull minimum of 20 commissary orders per hour
• Ship and receive products as needed
• Stock picking positions as needed
• Fill work orders accurately and efficiently
• Help keep accurate documentation of orders filled
• Package and ship complete work orders
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse
• Assist Coordinator/Supervisor with projects as they develop
• Complete miscellaneous projects assigned by Warehouse Supervisor or Manager
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Forklift experience preferred, but not required.
• Order filling experience a plus.
• Ability to qualify for correctional facility security clearance.
• Must pass drug screening test.
• Must pass background check.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel, talk and hear. The employee will occasionally be required to sit. The employee will often be required to lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
CIB - High School Intern Program - Dallas
J.P. Morgan - TX, Texas
Business System Test Analyst Sr.
Chase - TX, Texas
Vice President OFAC/Sanctions Compliance Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase - DE, Delaware
Locate this job: