Software Developer (Keefe Corporate) St. Louis, MO Job Listing at Centric Group in St. Louis, MO
Consumer Products, Food, Beverage & Tobacco
Software Developer (Keefe Corporate) St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Last Updated: 10/13/2012
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Develop and maintain software for both in-house and customer distributed software projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate either alone or as a team in the full lifecycle of all Keefe Software including, but not limited to: Research, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance
• Assist in upgrade and maintenance of Keefe software deployed to customer sites and regional distribution centers
• Assist in troubleshooting technical problems with Keefe Software
• Other duties as assigned by Software Development Manager
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Solid understanding of Windows architecture
• Solid understanding of Visual Studio Environment
• Solid understanding of Relational Databases
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of KCN Organization
• Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly
• Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• DB2 Experience preferred
• Must pass background check
• Must pass drug screening test
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often be required to use hands and reach. The employee will occasionally be required to walk, stand, talk and hear. The employee will occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to have the ability to identify and distinguish colors to complete the following job duties:
• Must be able to create Bitmaps, Icons, and other color Graphics for KCN applications
• Must be able to sight color variations when testing our applications under different windows color schemes
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to any unusual environmental conditions. The noise level is moderate (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Practice Lead - Dynamic CRM for Call Centers
Aspect Software - St. Charles US, MO
Practice Lead - Dynamic CRM for Education
Aspect Software - St. Charles US, MO
Project Manager-Application Delivery
Aspect Software - St. Charles, MO
Locate this job: