Data Entry Job Listing at Certified Laboratories in Plainview, New York
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is currently is looking for a Data Entry Tech in Plainview, NY
Certified Laboratories has an excellent full-time opportunity available for a Data Entry Operator. Must be available to work Monday-Friday 12:30- close with some overtime as required. Some weekends and holidays are required. Local candidates only need apply.
Principal job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Enter data into the Laboratories Information Management System (LIMS) in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain the filing system
• Scan all records
• Record all types of samples into the Certified Laboratories LIMS, using transmittals, packaging labels and verbal instructions to accurately keypunch sample type, client and tests required
• Distribute all entered samples to the proper laboratories, according to required tests
• Using the Result Batch Report submitted by each department, enter the test results into LIMS
• Print Certificates of Analysis along with invoices and send to clients
Experience & Education:
• High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in both numeric and alpha data entry
• Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office required
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs
For over 85 years, Certified Laboratories, Inc. has been providing full service quality laboratory testing services for the food industry. We offer the most extensive range of services available to the agriculture, dairy, juice, meat, pharmaceutical, refrigerated, seafood and spice industries.
Testing products produced both domestically and abroad, Certified Laboratories, Inc. is a private, independent laboratory comprised of four nationally recognized laboratories, Certified Laboratories, Inc. located in New York, Illinois, Southern California and Northern California. Each of these laboratories has developed its own area of expertise and is an acknowledged leader in the field of food analysis.
With an unrivaled scope of work that ranges from routine microbiology through FDA defined nutritional labeling, we focus on providing you with accurate analysis in the timeliest manner. All of our laboratories are staffed with personnel trained to exceed your expectations and this comes with the advantage of expanded services from coast-to-coast
We are committed to recruiting and retaining skilled professionals of all levels and backgrounds. We accomplish this by providing a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
We appreciate your interest and consideration of opportunities at our organization. To apply please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history in confidence by email to email@example.com with Data Entry Technician in the subject line or fax to 516-576-1410.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of responses, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Nassau County, NY
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Stamford, CT
Junior Administrative Assistant
OfficeTeam - Greenwich, CT
Aerotek - Rockville Center, NY
Locate this job: