Director Consulting Services SAP Job Listing at CGI in Montreal, QC (Job ID J0514-1447)
Based in Montréal, the Director will provide SAP Account Management and Service Delivery leadership including strategy, planning, direction, growth, and will assist in developing client solutions across sectors. This position is very client facing from a sales leadership, sales support and delivery perspective and will involve partnership with key Business Units within the Global SAP Centre of Excellence.
Your key responsibilities as a Director Consulting Services SAP will be:
-Oversee engagements to ensure proper execution and delivery excellence on multiple accounts
-Account Management at the executive level
-Driving the growth and SAP sales pursuits in partnership with Greater Montreal sales team
-Opportunity Management - lead the coordination and capture management for key deals
-Proposal Support - lead strategy and supervise proposal efforts
-Research, create and maintain account plans for identified accounts
-Deliver periodic reviews to senior management
-Build a SAP pipeline of qualified opportunities
* 5 + years SAP experience including 5+ years SAP Service Delivery management within a large SAP management environment, including solid background in account management
* PL management experience
* Experience managing SAP consultants in a matrix environment
* 2 years minimum experience in providing sales leadership and support in a consulting environment
* Experience managing turnkey SAP engagements
* Must enter the company with immediate credibility and leverage that profile to set agenda and gain organizational buy in
* Will have a high energy level channeled into a consultative style; this is a demanding role, but one in which the appointed candidate can grow their career within a dynamic environment and enjoy the autonomy and freedom to create success
* Will have a proven track record of success, a collaborative and participative management style, and will have the ability to make presentations to all levels of the company and client organizations
* An understanding that ERP solutions are sold and delivered to address business problems and, as such, cannot be approach as technology implementations. Collaboration with other CGI practices (e.g., Management Consulting) will be critical to client success
* Strong emotional competencies, e.g. energy, empathy, tolerance for ambiguity, humility, political savvy, patience, perspective, composure, etc.
* Strong thinking competencies, e.g. innovation management, business acumen, problem solving, strategic agility; being action-focused, flexible, a complex thinker, a creative problem solver, etc.
* Strong leadership competencies, e.g. effective team-building skills, organizational agility, process management; being a results-driven, strategic thinker who is also task focused, high-energy, optimistic, social and highly intellectual, with a participative management style, etc.
* Strong communication skills that earn the respect and the trust of the people; being credible in terms of domain expertise, market knowledge and vision is crucial
Making Complex Decisions
* Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
* Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
Being Organizationally Savvy
* Maneuvers well to get things done; maze bright; knows where to go to get what he/she needs; politically aware and agile; knows what the right thing to do is; presents views and arguments well.
Creating the New and Different
* Is able to come up with the next great breakthrough thing to do; is creative, a visionary, and can manage innovation; is an effective strategist full of ideas and possibilities; sees multiple futures; has broad interests and knowledge; can both create and bring exciting ideas to market; comfortable speculating about alternative futures without all of the data.
* Is skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change; negotiates skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or promote a common cause; communicates a compelling vision and is committed to what needs to be done; inspires others; builds motivated, high-performing teams; understands what motivates different people.
* Writes and presents effectively in French and English; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Program Manager II
Expedia Canada - Montreal, Canada
Senior Dev Microsoft Dynamics AX
CGI - Montreal, Canada
Développeur Datastage et/ou informatica
CGI - Montreal, Canada
Locate this job: