Radio and Electronics Technician Job Listing at CGI in Quantico, VA (Job ID J0314-1223)
CGI Federal seeking an Electronics Technician.
* The position requires experience with radio system integration efforts emphasizing multiple radio-related disciples to include communications, electronics, and electrical technology for the development of radio systems networks and to solve radio system problems.
* The position requires knowledge of and experience with land mobile radio systems, radio communications systems involving radio system infrastructure components, VHF, UHF, antennas, grounding, propagation, frequency allocations, radio frequency interference, land-mobile concepts, and linking technologies.
* The individual must possess knowledge of and have experience with base stations, repeaters, dispatch consoles, and subscriber equipment.
* The individual must be able to prepare technical written reports for distribution to various personnel within the FBI.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/XP/2003, Access, Excel, Project, Visio, Word, and Outlook.
* Effective administrative, organizational, communication, and coordination skills with concurrent projects
* Ability to maintain constant and productive relations with the public and staff
* Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a team member
* Ability to successfully complete a CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks
* Must possess an active TOP SECRET clearance
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
* The individual must possess an associates or bachelors degree in electronics from an accredited university, trade school, or have equivalent military electronics experience
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
ABA Clinical Supervisor - Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. - Alexandria, VA
Senior Fulfillment Program Manager
JDSU - Germantown, MD
Director, Provider Relations
The HSC Healthcare System - DC
Locate this job: