Brokerage Service Representative - Unlicensed Job Listing at Charles Schwab Corporation in Phoenix, AZ
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
**Important note-In order to be considered for this role you must complete a client focus assessment. Following your submission, you will receive an email from “Schwab Careers” with a link for this assessment. You willnotbe considered as an active candidate for this position until you complete this assessment. Therefore,please ensure that your security settings for your email account are set low-enough to receive email responses from Charles Schwab and that you set aside the time required to complete this assessment. If you have completed this assessment within the last 12 months, you will not need to complete it again. **
LIFE AS A BROKERAGE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
As anUnlicensed Brokerage Service Representativein our Client Service and Support (CS&S) organization, you will inspire client loyalty by being “the voice of Schwab” for our clients, supporting and complimenting our Branch partners who are the “face of Schwab. Although our CS&S Service Centers handle over 9.5 Million calls annually, you will build personalized relationships with our clients by addressing the initial client need and then asking questions to learn what other products or services may be appropriate for them based on their financial goals. Representatives receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in service delivery.
For more information about life at Schwabclick here.
In a typical day you may:
* Assist Schwab clients to navigate our products and services, and respond to client inquiries including account servicing, cost basis information, and product knowledge support.
* Demonstrate energy, empathy, and problem solving skills while delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients via the phone, taking approximately 30 to 60 inbound calls per day (this is not a face-to-face position).
* Actively navigate between 5 or more open computer programs at any one given time, on dual monitors, while speaking with clients or other Schwab team members.
* Engage in regular training or professional development activities.
* Collaborate with others on a small team of 10 -15 Schwab professionals to resolve complex client inquiries, and develop knowledge of Schwab products and services.
* May have the opportunity toself-studyfor the Series 7 and 63 broker licenses, if desired and with management support.
* Representatives are paid a salary of$31,000(rather than the pressure of commissions), and receive additional compensation from overtime hours and shift differentials, along with the ability to earn an annual bonus based on company results and personal performance.
* Demonstrated passion for service and the financial markets with strong client-focus and the ability to provide a superior level of service
* Able to use active listening skills or attend to non-verbal cues to better understand the client’s needs and motivations; able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and respond to objectives successfully.
* Proven analytical skills with a level of attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines
* Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
* Collaborative and relational work style with proven success in a team environment
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen and to explain complicated subjects
* Established Intermediate to Advanced technical skills, preferably in a dual monitor environment, with the ability to utilize multiple applications at one time
* The ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, along with intermediate data entry/typing skills in a office or service center environment
* The ability to work in a structured schedule and a variety of shifts, which may include market (M-F daytime) hours, late nights, early mornings, and/or weekends as pre-determined by business need,
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area (preferred).
* High school diploma/GED required.
* At least 1 year work experience required. Brokerage services, banking, operations, client support, call center, hospitality, or retail (preferred).
This role is located in the Schwab office at 2423 E. Lincoln Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85016.
Location: AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
Expiration Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Hiring Event
OfficeTeam - Phoenix, AZ
*Bilingual* Call Center Representative
OfficeTeam - Phoenix, AZ
Quality Monitor 2
Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ
Locate this job: