Salesforce Architect / Integration Technical Lead Job Listing at Charles Schwab Corporation in Phoenix, AZ
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
As part of the Sales & Service IT org at Schwab, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team provides technology based solutions across the Schwab Enterprise to Financial Consultants, Reps and Advisors which enables them to be more productive and effective with our clients. We do this by designing, developing and implementing best-of-breed CRM transactional and Analytics solutions based on Siebel CRM and Salesforce.com platforms. We implement CRM best practices, functionality and processes in partnership with our business enterprises to meet strategic business and technical objectives.
Brief Description of Role:
This is a Tech Lead role in the CRM organization that will be responsible for helping to grow and mature our Salesforce.com footprint as we seek to provide next generation CRM capabilities to our Sales & Service teams. You shall leverage your extensive experience on the Salesforce.com platform to help deliver on a broad portfolio of SFDC related projects and initiatives. Deep understanding of best practices, strategies and the ETL/ESB tools required to connect our Salesforce.com orgs to our back end on-premise systems. Should display strong leadership skills and have the ability to influence direction. Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with geographically diverse teams, showing excellent motivation and a passion for delivering results.
* Strong development background required.
* 2-3 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Salesforce is required.
* Possesses experience in leading and driving medium to large scale Salesforce.com implementation projects.
* Fundamental understanding of the overall Architecture of Salesforce platform in order to comply with the regulatory audit, security and supervisory related policies and procedures.
* Profound knowledge of Salesforce product offerings: Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Chatter, Database.com. Deep experience in all aspects of the SalesForce.com platform including: Administration, Configuration, Customization, APEX
* Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce APIs and data loading mechanisms
* Deep experience with integrating Salesforce.com on premise systems by leveraging ETL, messaging systems and services/APIs.
* Knowledge of Mule ESB a strong plus
* Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer certification is strongly desired.
* Knowledge of Agile methodology strongly desired.
* Candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience working within a geographically dispersed teams is desired.
* Knowledge of Financial Services industry a strong plus.
Location: AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Team Manager - Client Service and Support
Charles Schwab Corporation - Phoenix, AZ
PS01 - SalesForce Developer I
Kelly Services - Glendale, AZ
Systems Administrator/IT Supervisor
Robert Half Technology - Phoenix, AZ
Locate this job: