Communications Consultant Job Listing at Charles Schwab in Englewood, CO (Job ID ScrapingHub23639-237776#1001144708)
**We believe that**, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. **We are driven** by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. **We respect** and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. **We challenge** conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. **We champion** our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. **We hire** optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. For mid-to-large-sized companies, Schwab offers full-service retirement plans featuring complete retirement services from a single source. Schwab’s combined expertise in recordkeeping and related services, investment choice and award-winning participant experience (including retirement plan advice) and high-end technology helps employers offer competitive employee benefits.
Our Communication Consulting team objective: Improve participant outcomes through strategic communications in collaboration with our clients and business partners.
**What you’ll do:**
As a Communication Consultant, you will be accountable to develop, deliver and manage an effective communication strategy for each of your assigned clients, encompassing DC, DB, NQ retirement plans and related services. We will look to you to:
* Establish a trusted partnership with the plan sponsor and be part of a consultative service team to meet the client’s objectives and improve their plan for better participant outcomes
* Proactively and accurately position Schwab’s services and solutions
* Manage client expectations to align with stated client agreements, including budget and service parameters
* Keep key partners informed of each client’s communication strategy, opportunities, etc.
* Conduct trend analysis and benchmarking data to help inform communication strategy
* Regularly check-in with Relationship Manager, Client Service Manager and Communication Manager to ensure strategic and tactical alignment of communication plans
* Partner with Business Development and Sales teams to effectively position Schwab’s strategic communication and advice offerings as key differentiators and to build confidence and credibility with prospective clients during the selling process
* Drive thought leadership to maximize the participant experience
* Identify trends in participant communications and share information with leadership/Client Experience
**What you have:**
* Demonstrated successful experience in Qualified Retirement Plans, Financial Planning, Employee Benefits or in a consultative communication role
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience demonstrating a basic understanding of ERISA, pension/trust compliance, DC and DB plans
* Strong analytical and consultative skills
* Articulate communicator with good listening skills; presents well in person, on the phone and in meetings
* Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate
* Collaborative with proven ability to develop internal and external partnerships
* High achievement orientation; Measures success through quantitative results
* Able and willing to travel extensively (up to 50%)
**What you’ll get:******
* Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions****
* Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts****
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer****
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships****
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life****
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
**_***Please note that we are open to filling this position in other locations than what is listed below in the Requirements section.***_**
*Relocation Offered?:* No
*Work Schedule:* Days
*Languages:* English - spoken
*Current Licenses / Certifications:* None
*Relevant Work Experience:* Project Management-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Communications-2-5 yrs, Communications-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
*Position Located In:* TX - Austin, IL - Chicago, AZ - Phoenix, MO - Kansas City, OH - Richfield, FL - Orlando, OH - Cincinnati, CO - Englewood, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, IN - Indianapolis
*Job Type:* Full Time
*Job ID:* 1001-14470
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Supervisor Littleton CO
CVS Health - Littleton, CO
Marketing Manager, Online and Blended Learning
Pearson - Centennial, CO
Children's Hospital Colorado - Aurora, CO
Locate this job: