Vice President, Client Relationship Professional - Centralized Branch Job Listing at Charles Schwab in Phoenix, AZ (Job ID ScrapingHub23639-247216#041617162)
**We believe that**, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. **We are driven** by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. **We respect** and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. **We challenge** conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. **We champion** our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. **We hire** optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The main mission of this financial advice and consulting role is to retain and grow client assets through assigned relationships with Self-Directed investors, providing responsive solutions and support for each client’s unique financial objectives and investment needs. .
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
**What you’ll do:**
Client Relationship Professionals will be assigned a large book of existing practice clients (actual size of practice may vary), who have traditionally been more independent in their engagement with their Financial Consultant. You will deepen relationships by providing service, investment guidance and advice. As a Client Relationship Professional you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of client experience through continued contact with your clients to ensure asset retention and to ensure clients are appropriately utilizing all that Schwab has to offer.
Must be able demonstrate:
* Strong relationship building skills with clients, retention of clients/assets is a key function of this role.
* Ability to respond to clients’ service needs in an effective and efficient manner
* Ability to engage in an efficient discovery conversation with a client
* Ability to utilize portfolio planning tools when appropriate
* Proven success with growing client relationships with Schwab; identifying additional opportunities and closing business
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
**What you have:**
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
* Active and valid FINRA Series 7
* Active and valid FINRA Series 66 (63/65) may be obtained within 120 days of employment
* Active and valid Insurance – Life & Health (may be obtained within 120 days of employment
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of three years successful financial services experience working with retail clients, with proven success in providing advice and consultation, managing, developing and expanding client relationships
* Strong industry and market knowledge
* Excellent consultative, interpersonal and communication skills
* Basic computer skills
The ideal candidate will also have:
* CFP designation
**What you’ll get:******
* Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions****
* Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts****
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer****
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships****
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life****
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
*Relocation Offered?:* No
*Work Schedule:* Days
*Languages:* English - spoken
*Current Licenses / Certifications:* FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
*Relevant Work Experience:* Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs
*Position Located In:* AZ - Phoenix
*Job Type:* Full Time
*Job ID:* 0416-17162
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Associate Portfolio Consultant - Phoenix
Charles Schwab - Phoenix, AZ
Director, Advisor Services Business Initiatives and Administration
Charles Schwab - Phoenix, AZ
Financial Operations Analyst Client Data
CVS Health - Scottsdale, AZ
Locate this job: